13 Haziran 2015 Cumartesi

Mimimsi?

Neden hiçbir fikrim yok ama tumblr'da birileri beni bir şeye etiketlemiş! Fakat tumblrda yapamıyorum çünkü aptal metin kutusu düzgün çalışmıyor ve ben de bu yüzden burada yapmaya karar verdim. Normalde sizi etiketleyen kişiyi (çok merak ediyorsanız buydu) ve 25 kişiyi daha etiketleme kuralları var ama 1 - Blogger'da etiketleme diye bir şey yok? 2 - Etiketleyecek 25 kişim yok. (Cevaplarını merak edeceklerim bunu görmeyecek nasılsa...)  3 - O yüzden sadece kız arkadaşım Yoruko Tsukiyomi'ye gidiyor bu. u_u Not: İngilizce yanıtlıyorum çünkü daha sonra kopyala-yapıştır yöntemiyle tumblrda paylaşmayı deneyeceğim.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage: Beer
2. last phone call: Mom
3. last text message: Girlfriend
4. last song you listened to: Uptown Funk
5. last time you cried: Something like 15 minutes ago I guess?

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice: Nope.
7. been cheated on: Oh hell yeah.
8. kissed someone and regretted it: Yes.
9. lost someone special: STORY OF MY LIFE
10. been depressed: Even if I didn't call it "depression", yes, I have been.
11. been drunk and threw up: Yeah.

THREE FAVORITE COLORS: Blue. And... Ummm... Well... I REALLY DON'T KNOW OKAY?

IN THE LAST YEAR YOU HAVE:
15. made a new friend: I made but I couldn't keep it.
16. fallen out of love: No.
17. laughed until you cried: I don't think so...
18. met someone who changed you: Unfortunately no.
19. found out who your true friends are: No because I don't have any?
20. found out someone was talking about you: Why the hell would people talk abaout me?
21. kissed anyone you follow/follows you: A positive answer finally!

GENERAL:
22. how many people do you know in real life that you follow/follows you on tumblr: Only one person.
24. do you have any pets: NO!!! ;A; (But I want to have, sooo much...)
25. do you want to change your name: No..? I mean, I don't like or unlike it. It's okay, I guess? Well, actually I haven't tought abaout that...
26. what did you do for your last birthday: It was terrible. Some school friends bought me cake and nobody talked while we eat it. And my best friends didn't call me.
27. what time did you wake up today: 9 because of my stupid school friends's stupid messages.
28. what were you doing at midnight last night: I was at Sofyalı - Taksim with my mother and a very dear friend of hers, they talked abaout so many things while we eat so many things and I listened to them peacefully, read a bit (It was kinda hard because of noise.) and thought abaout things.
29. name something you CANNOT wait for: GOING TO ABROAD!!!
30. last time you saw your mother: Last night.
31. what is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Nothing really.
32. what are you listening to right now: Nothing.
33. have you ever talked to a person named Tom: I don't think I have.
34. what’s getting on your nerves right now: My school friends.
35. most visited website: Blogger.
36. blood type: I HAVE NO IDEA.
37. nickname: ALICE, saman kafa (it means something like "straw-head"), düdük makarnası/düdük macaroni. (I really don't know how to explain last one...)
38. relationship status: Dating.
39. zodiac sign: Pisces. (BUT I'M NOT A GOD DAMMIT TEDDY BEAR OKAY???)
40. pronouns: There aren't any sexist pronouns on my language (We call everyone "o/onun" - there is no sex difference like "she-he/her-him" in pronouns.) and I don't care abaout your so called gender issues.
41. elementary: I went one.
42. high school:  It's fucking hell: An all-girls school!
43. college: Dear god please let me go there.  
44. hair color: Blondish. (It's dark as brown hair but it's somehow blonde.)
45. long or short: Normally I prefer short (I hate long hair) but I haven't got long hair NEVER and I kinda wonder what will it look like on me so I keep it long for awhile.
46. height: Something like 1.65-1.70? (Sorry I don't understand "feet" thing.) Still I'm shortest of my squad. (Yeah, we're the giant squad.)
47. do you have a crush on someone: Gf.
48. what do you like about yourself: I'm sure there's something (There should be.) I love something abaout myself but I can't find it right now.
49. fun fact: I would actually love to wear lolita dresses. /////"
50. tattoos: I don't have any because I would get bored of seeing same thing on my body everytime until the eternity  but an L symbol tatto could look cool.
51. righty or lefty: Righty.
52. first surgery: I don't have any luckily!
53. first piercing: I HATE PIERCINGS.
54. first best friend: Gf. (Yes, she's the only person in my life, she's my everything.)
55. first sport you enjoyed: Swimming.
56. first vacation: I don't remember. ;_;
58. first pair of trainers: I still keep them.

RIGHT NOW:
59. eating: Ice cream and my lips.
60. drinking: Blood on my lips.
61. i’m about to: Pour my ice cream on my shirt.
62. listening to: Songs of birds!
63. waiting for: My mom to wake up.
64. want kids: I would like to but I won't have any for now.
65. get married: Same ^
66. career: Convict. (Student.)

WHICH IS BETTER:
67. lips or eyes: Eyes but you can't kiss without lips so... Eyes still.
68. hugs or kisses: KISSING. NO. HUGGING. B-B-BUT..? THIS IS SO HARD!!!
69. shorter or taller: TALLER.
70. older or younger: OLDER. (I have got some complexes.)
71. romantic or spontaneous:  Sorry I'm a dork. (Romantic.)
72. nice stomach or nice arms: Nice muscled arms please!
73. sensitive or loud: I don't like too much sensitivity but I can't stand loud voices either so...
74. hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
75. trouble maker or hesitate: Neither.

HAVE YOU EVER:
76. kissed a stranger: Yes.
77. drank hard liquor: No?
78. lost glasses/contacts: No.
79. sex on first date: No. (;_;")
80. broke someones heart: Yes...
81. had your own heart broken: My heart is never repaired.
82. been arrested: No.
83. turned someone down: I don't remember.
84. cried when someone died: Yes.
85. fallen for a friend: HOW I MET WITH GF.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. yourself: I believe I'm a huge mistake of god.
87. miracles: Yes.
88. love at first sight: Not at all but I still find it romantic sometimes.
89. heaven: I do believe there is hell so I guess I believe in heaven too.
90. santa claus: A long time ago...
91. kiss on first date: Please.
92. angels: Yeah! (My gf is a real angel and I do know some angels too.)

2 yorum: